Sunday, January 9, 2011

Day 2

Hello, Day 2 of my new adventure.

Definately green here.   Not sure what I should do now.  I thought everyone would be able to see my blog, but I guess you have to sign in to google first.(which is not a big deal). 

Can anyone out there give me some hints on the rules of blogging?   How do I put the blogger symbol on my facebook and my other facebook page?  How do you get people to follow you?   Hints, tips thanks!!

There is one thing I would like to say: Yahhh Canada!   I love Canada.    

Did you know that everything we buy is in essence a vote in support of that product. If we buy most of our food from other countries we are supporting those countries and the more they bring in. The more we buy canadian the more we show the government, food producers etc that we want what canada has to offer, not other countries.   Let's do our part and support our own!

What will tomorrow bring? 

No comments:

Post a Comment